- In order to provide you with a more comfortable stay and eliminate possible misunderstandings, please read our house rules. When confirming the reservation, it is understood that you are familiar with its content and agree with it, and that you will fully comply with it. Failure to comply with the house rules may result in the cancellation of the reservation and the charging of the full price of the stay, regardless of any earlier forced departure.
- In order to be able to register the stay, upon arrival at the Villa, guests must present personal documents for all persons (passports or identity cards) and a voucher if the arrival is through an agency.
- During the stay, the staff of Valens Residence is at the guest’s service for all information and assistance.
- Bed linen is changed once a week if guests stay for a minimum of 15 days, in which case the bed linen change is included in the price. In the case of a special request of the guest, it is possible to change the bed linen more often with the additional cost of changing the bed linen. At the guest’s request during the stay, it is possible to organize additional cleaning of the facility for an additional charge.
- Towels, kitchen towels, hygiene items, cleaning and dishwashing products, deckchairs and umbrellas are available to guests.
- Valens Residence is not obligated or responsible for organizing free time and entertainment for guests.
- Guests are responsible for taking care of their belongings and valuables left in the Villa, and the owner is not responsible for their eventual disappearance. When going out, guests must lock the doors and close the windows.
- In the absence of the guest, the owner or staff, unless otherwise agreed, has no right to enter the Villa. The exception is special circumstances that make it necessary to enter – for the sake of danger and prevention of damage. The owner is obliged to inform the guest about his entry in their next contact. In the case of the host’s justified suspicion that damage has been done, the guests are obliged to allow the owner/staff to enter the Villa in order to check the situation.
- Guests may bring pets into the accommodation unit only with prior notice and permission from Valens Residence. Bringing pets without prior notice in the reservation is not allowed, and in such a case, Valens Residence has the full right to cancel the guest’s accommodation. The guest is obliged to make sure that the pet does not walk on the furniture and does not cause damage, and to immediately clean up its excrement in the house and yard, in its immediate vicinity and on the beach. If it was previously agreed that the pet will stay outside the facility, it is strictly forbidden to keep it in the accommodation unit.
- It is not allowed to bring weapons, flammable and explosive substances, substances with a strong or unpleasant smell and any equipment for food preparation (cooker, etc.) or other electrical appliances (fan, etc.) into the Villa without a permit or prior approval of Valens Residence.
- The guests are expected to take care of the rented accommodation unit and treat the furniture and equipment in the interior and exterior of the house with consideration. It is not allowed to move furniture from one room to another or take equipment from the interior to another accommodation unit, outside the house or to the pool (chairs from the house to the terrace, utensils for preparing and eating food to another accommodation unit, etc.). It is strictly prohibited to use indoor furniture (sofa, chairs, beds…) in wet or damp clothes, including wet bathing suits.
- The use of a pool with a depth of up to 150 cm is at your own risk, with an explicit note that jumping into the pool, using the pool in clothes not intended for swimming is prohibited; consuming food and drinks in the pool, as well as throwing food, drinks, garbage, and other items not intended for use in the pool into the pool.
- When leaving the accommodation unit and/or Villa, the guest must turn off the lights, electrical devices, gas installations and close the taps. Special care should be taken not to leave the air conditioner on unnecessarily while the guest is not in the accommodation unit and not to use it with open windows and doors. It is forbidden to throw waste into toilets, sinks and other places that are not intended for this, including the yard and the immediate vicinity of the house.
- A guest who intentionally or unintentionally causes damage or damage to property will have to compensate the accommodation service provider for the full amount of the resulting damage.
- On the day of arrival at the reserved accommodation, the guest is obliged to announce the time of arrival.
- On the day of departure, guests should leave the accommodation unit 10:00 a.m. so that it is cleaned and prepared for other guests who arrive later and have the right to enter from 4:00 p.m.
- Accommodation may be cancelled for a guest who does not comply with the house rules and disturbs the peace. If the accommodation service provider in Valens Residence cancels the guest’s accommodation due to the violation of the house rules, the amount paid will not be refunded, regardless of the shortened stay.
- When starting to use the accommodation, it is understood that the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to the obligations and conditions outlined here. All disputes that cannot be resolved internally with Valens Residence will be resolved by the intervention of the police or the court in Pazin.
All complaints are considered only if they are reported during the stay. We do not accept subsequent complaints.
All your comments and suggestions are welcome so that we can constantly improve our facility and our service for you.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Valens Residence